Brennos - Austrian Society for Celtic Studies is a non-profit academic association which aims to promote and support the scholarly study of Celtic Studies and related research in Austria. Among the society's members are Austrian and international Celtic Studies researchers and professionals, colleagues from related fields and disciplines as well as those interested in Celtic Studies.
Aims and activities of the society include:
- Publication of the journal Keltische Forschungen
- Providing a networking platform for professional exchange and cooperation
- Organising conferences and lectures
- Establishing Celtic Studies as an academic discipline in Austria
- Maintaining scientific relations among Celtic Studies experts and with colleagues working in related academic fields
- Public Relations